Welcome to TANKMANIA 2015!
- 1 Welcome to TANKMANIA 2015!
German-Warfare.de presents the first Armored Warfare Tournament!
Please be aware: this is a community driven tournament, based on a beta feature, implemented with Patch 0.11!
We got some really nice prices for this tournament! Sponsored by My.Com:
32 Teams Single Elimination – 5 Rounds, 5 Maps! Tier 6! 10 vs 10!
The Bracket will be shuffled 15 minutes before the tournament acutally starts on 19:00 PM CEST on 28th of November!
Clans can register up to the day of the tournament. Clans, not being in the first 32, will be on a waiting list and join the bracket, if one of the competing clans won’t appear on our TeamSpeak Server 30 Minutes before the start!
AT 18:45 CEST the Bracket will be finally shuffed! 15 Minutes before the torunament starts! All prior information about listings and brackets are irrelevant!
11 Emperor Collectors-Editions!
11 Boost Packages: 50% more Rep+Creds + Tank AMX-10P MERC!
11 Boost Packages: 50% more Rep+Creds + Tank LAV 150 90 MERC!
- 10 vs. 10 + 1vs1 Commanders! Commanders have to stick to these special rules:
- Commanders use tier 1 tanks
- the commanders tank is to destroy at the beginn of the game (Teamkill!)
- The Tank has to be destroyed in the first 30 seconds of a match!
- not destroying the commanders vehicle will be a default loss!
- you may play without commander!
- max Tier of Tanks: Tier 6
- Best of 3 – Single Elimination
- Team in the upper line of the bracket may chose their first side of the lobby!
- change after one match!
- Team in the lower line of the bracket may chose their side for the third match!
- after a draw after 3 matches, a 4th match may be played – upper team chose the side!
- after a draw after 4 matches, 5th game: 1vs1 Tier 1, Time limit 5 minutes. The upper team picks first!
- Timelimit: 10 Minutes
- Picking: teams can either chose to pick 1 by 1 (1/2/2/2/…) or all in one. If one clan wants 1 by 1, this mode wins! Picked tanks may not be changed in this mode!
- Every Clan is allowed to set 1 team! Name of the team is equal to the clan name! Every Member of the clan may join in, players can be changed for every match!
- Fair Play! Every misbehaviour can lead to a ban of the player as well to the players clan or to the lose of the current match! as misbehaviour counts:
- Flaming and insulting
- We are playing on the EU Servers!
- Cold Strike
- Port Storm
- Ghost Field
- Finale: River Point
- At least one player of each clan has to be on the community TS for questions and streamers! TS: ts.armoredwarfare.eu
- The winning team has to submit the results and screenshots!
- Match Setup with all settings and players of both teams!
- End Screen of every Match!
- Overview of the Match – Tab „Teams“ of the final overview screen in garage view#
- The clan in the upper field is the „home team“. It has to open the match lobby and has to take care to invite the enemies!
- The Games will be started, as the tournament management opened the timeslot!
- After inviting the enemy team leader, the lobby will be held open until both teams are complete, at a maximum of 5 minutes
- If one team has less than 5 players, the game won’t be started. This Match will be counted as „default loss“ for this team! The full team has to create a screenshot of the lobby and inform the Tournament management!
- If one team has more than 5 but less than 10 players, this clan can decide to either play or leave by default loss. Both Teamleaders have to create a screenshot of this and please contact the management!
- If 3 or more players of one team or 4 players of both teams are disconnected while the match preparation time, the lobby will be restarted (max. 2 repeats). If this does not solve the problem, please contact the management and await further instructions
- Newly started lobbies have to wait 2 Minutes until they start again. Repeating disconnect should be reported instantly to the tournament management. Please create screenshots, to prove this issue
- If Players are disconnected after the game officially started (after the preparation time), the game will not be stopped or newly started, the game will be played and counted regularly. Players may try to reconnect by restarting their client!
Behaviour and Protests in the game
- It is essential for all contestants to hold on to the nettiquette which is also used in official AW Forums, Random Matches and general discussion. Every insulting or swearing may lead to a ban of the player or the team!
- If players of a team insult or swear in open chat, the enemy clan leader has to take a screenshot and inform the tournament management. Please play the match regularly!
- Please don’t answer to insults! Keep cool and call us!
- Use of cheats, bugs or exploits is forbidden! Though this is a beta game, any bug, which may give you an advantage is counted as exploit if used on a regular base! Currently there are no known cheats. For the Map „Reactor“ we declare the area of the A-Line (A2-A6) as unreachable terrain, and going there is an exploit which leads to ban!
- Any violations of these rules have to be held on screenshot by clan / war leader and are to be commited to the tournament management! They will decide about the punishment!
- Insults and Harrasment may lead to the disqualification of the whole team!
- Bug Using, Exploiting and Cheating may lead to the disqualification of the whole team!
- Open Matches are to be played to the end. please protest after a match and create screenshots of the Problems
- Any protests have to be placed directly after the match ends.
- All normal screenshots, according to the rules, have to be made!
- Protests are made exclusevily by the match or team leader, registered on challonge.com – you can register 2 Captains there!
- Screenshots have to be uploaded previously – please consider using: http://german-warfare.de/screenshots/
- Keep it short! Please don’t write essays as protests
- The Team Leader of the indicted Clan will be heard. The Tournament Mangement will decide!
- The Tournament starts on 19:00 CEST on 28.November 2015
- The Teamleaders join the official TS on 18:30! TS Server: ts.armoredwarfare.eu
- The Teamleaders check in to the challonge.com Tournament at the same time!
- If a clan is missing at 18:30, we will give the slot to a clan on the waiting list
- For this issue, we ask the clanleaders on the waiting list, to join the TS (ts.armoredwarfare.eu) as well!
- On 18:45 we will shuffle the bracket and bring the final bracket!
- We play in Training-Rooms of Armored Warfare!
- Streaming is permitted! But please with 5 minutes delay and a backlink to: http://german-warfare.de/tankmania2015/, the Logo should be present in the Stream or Video – right upper corner, 25px
- Some „official Streamer“ may join some games and bring these games to the audience! (If you are a streamer, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Own Observers are forbidden! Only official ones are allowed!